Our rules of Trail use
For the safety and enjoyment of all trail users, please adhere to our rules, be considerate of others including adjacent landowners and ensure that the beauty of this Trail, its wildlife and plants, are left untouched.
Approved users included in the Letter of Authority from the Department of Natural Resources are:
Walking / Running
All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Riding
• Open between 5:00AM and 11:00PM.
• SPEED LIMIT 20 km/h. Use extra caution when Trail is busy.
• Dual-sport bikes, dirt bikes, cars and trucks prohibited.
• Hunting or trapping prohibited.
• Dogs must be on a leash. Clean up after your pets.
• Keep right except to pass.
• Cyclists and ATVs yield to pedestrians and horses.
• Cyclists sound bell or horn when approaching other users.
• Obey posted signs
If dangerous behaviour is witnessed, please call the RCMP at 902-490-5020
The most important rule is to respect the trail and respect other trail users